Thread: Glo How is Powells?
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 02:29 AM   #2
rwhe
Hierodule
rwhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rwhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rwhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rwhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rwhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rwhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rwhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rwhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rwhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rwhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rwhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, calibre, Android, FBReader
I have bought many p-books and other items from Powell's. I bought books from them almost exclusively during the Free Software Foundation's Amazon boycott. I had occasion to return or exchange an item a number of times, but I can only remember having any sort of dispute with their customer service once.

If you are ever in Portland, Powell's City of Books is an amazing brick-and-mortar store that occupies four floors of an entire city block. I have been there often and don't recall ever having a complaint about their customer service. Well, one of their clerks yawned once when I told her how great the store was.

I wouldn't hesitate to buy a Glo from Powell's.
rwhe is offline   Reply With Quote