View Single Post
Old 09-27-2012, 01:15 PM   #21369
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Probably healthier than my breakfast and/or lunch today. Well, actually, the lunch will be fine -- a bit of leftover lamb shoulder braised in onions, garlic and wine served over jasmine rice -- more rice than lamb. But breakfast was my usual home cured bacon and eggs from my chickens. While that's pretty much as good as it can be and be what it is, I really do eat more cured meat than is absolutely desirable. The one thing I can say in mitigation, however, is that nothing I eat is processed food. We make it all from known ingredients.

In my cup: Anniversary Breakfast Blend
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote