View Single Post
Old 07-22-2012, 01:34 PM   #10
Jessica Lares
Wizard
Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, iPod Touch (5th gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
But to be clear, isn't the 3G of the current crop of Kindles limited in what you can access? In other words, doesn't Amazon restrict them to the Amazon store? I think I read that somewhere. If so, and if that is how it would work on a tablet, then I think people would be less likely to pay extra for it.
Think wider... Like free Amazon Prime/MP3 streaming!! Like having Netflix, but you don't have to pay for the huge amounts of data.
Jessica Lares is offline   Reply With Quote