View Single Post
Old 03-24-2012, 08:13 PM   #11
HansTWN
Wizard
HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HansTWN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HP Touchpad, Sony Duo 13, Lumia 920, Kobo Aura HD
That is how it usually works. 18 months ago I got the Dell Streak. Almost exactly the same size as the Note. At first glance you think, OMG what a giant device! Then as you start using it you discover that it is actually the perfect size for a phone. Easily slips into my jeans' front pockets and not awkward to use at all. And then you are looking at the other phones and say to yourself, I would never ever go back to such a useless device with a tiny screen! Remember, the iphone's 3.5 has about half the screen area.
HansTWN is offline   Reply With Quote