View Single Post
Old 01-09-2012, 12:30 PM   #13
J. Strnad
Guru
J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.J. Strnad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo, Kindle 3, Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by taustin View Post
Which, in turn, depends on who gets to make those definitions. Which won't be your or I. Anybody who says "There outta be a law!" needs to be reminded who makes laws. Do you really want our culture enshrined in law by the current band of wingnuts in Congress?
I would prefer total and absolute chaos on this issue!

I like the version numbering, and the changes would be implemented by the copyright holder.
J. Strnad is offline   Reply With Quote