View Single Post
Old 07-18-2011, 05:44 AM   #1
mr ploppy
Feral Underclass
mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mr ploppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 2nd hand paperback
PDF printer driver

When I used to do design for print I had a printer driver that would save a PDF as a print ready file I could take to the local printers. I thought it was something that came with Pagemaker, but when I dug out the disks and borrowed a floppy disk drive to install it there was no option for a PDF driver. Does anyone know what program it might have come with? This would have been mid to late 90s.
mr ploppy is offline   Reply With Quote