View Single Post
Old 06-13-2011, 03:02 PM   #165
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Quote:
Originally Posted by anamardoll View Post
This cracked me up, so I'm taking the opportunity to (a) say so and (b) fangurl all over your avatar. KITTEH!!

I'm not sure how to describe this weekend. In the "Bad Ana" column goes the fact that I spent all my B&N gift card this weekend. (Although, to be fair, almost everything I bought was something I have in paperback and can therefore now get rid of. That doesn't count, right?????)

In the "Obsessive Ana" column goes the fact that I spent many hours this weekend using the improved metadata import function in Calibre to get ISBNs for all my ebooks so that I can then put them in my GoodReads to-read list. Which is purely eye candy, so I'm not sure why I spent hours and hours on it, but there you have it.

In the "Good Ana" column, I finished and reviewed three ebooks. So there's that.
Makes sense to me. Not every book is of equal importance as far as having them in pbook format, and less pbooks means more free space. Some I will keep even if I get ebook versions. Like my books by Nancy Kopp for example. All 5 have autographs to me from the author so I'm not going to be getting rid of them any time soon.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote