View Single Post
Old 06-13-2011, 11:11 AM   #153
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Quote:
Originally Posted by caleb72 View Post
I don't buy quite as much as some of you - but I still do have a problem. Why do I need to download and catalogue every bloody freebie that comes along when I'll never get around to reading it anyway?

I am Caleb and I have a problem.

I've tried to stop looking out for freebies now and only respond to some of the more obvious giveaways.

I have less problems with purchasing books and I have extensive wish lists at Smashwords, Amazon and Baen. But I certainly struggle with freebies, especially if it's a limited time offer.
I have a similar problem in that I often check for freebees. Of course I not only get those at Amazon but often check the Mobipocket format books here at MR. I don't usually catalog them though aside from putting books by the same author in folders so I know they're by the same author. I thought I'd not bought a book for over a month but found I had bought at least one. "The Harvard Classic Shelf of Fiction" over at Amazon for $2.99 (I stick mostly to the free stuff). Even the free books add up after a while though. Eventually I'll have enough free books from MR and SmashWords to fill a CD disk.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote