View Single Post
Old 03-01-2008, 06:52 PM   #15
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post
Am so incredibly tired of being enraged and incensed by the circular logic of companies who attempt to defend their actions or lack thereof.
you are not alone.

Quote:
If one representative from a publishing house admitted that, I would feel very proud of them. Would still throw a rock through their window, but it would be a very proud rock.

;-)
please send photos of that proud rock, so i can vicariously rejoice with you.
(and also : hee !)

Quote:
Originally Posted by moz View Post
And probably a week before I have a lissoose. Bah!
!! first spotting of a wild lissoose outside of the nature reserve !! ("topic" ? what ?)
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote