View Single Post
Old 02-20-2011, 07:50 AM   #27
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerVA View Post
I'm lucky enough to have his complete fiction in five volumes (recent Nightshade edition), most or all of the Ballantine Adult Fantasy PBs (the Lin Carter anthologies that the good Dr. recommends above), the complete poetry in three volumes (Hippocampus), and older collection of his non-fiction, his selected letters (Arkham House), the large beautiful bibliography, most or all of the Necronomicon Press single-story editions, the two Necronomicon trade paperbacks, and more that I'm forgetting. I don't have much to brag about anymore, so thought I'd do so when I could... I do love CAS.

It sounds like a beautiful collection that you've assembled.

I'm a huge admirer of his work, and at one time had everything here that you list, along with some limited single prose poem chapbooks.

Alas, I sold most of these items some years ago. (Since it is difficult to kick myself, I'm giving you permission to plant one right where it hurts!)

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote