View Single Post
Old 02-18-2011, 10:51 PM   #19
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Interesting. I've read "The Isle of the Torturers" before but not the others by C.A.Smith. It was one of the stories inclueded in 2 volumes of Weird Tales published in hardcover some yrs back. I found one book at a yard sale and another at a used bookstore (if I remember correctly). There were quite a lot of interesting tales in the magazine if the collections are any indication.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeremyR View Post
Hmmm, I'm not sure if I should link to this, because I don't know if the person who uploaded it really had permission like he claims. But then again, I think the same is true for the link at Amazon (as at least some of the stories are clearly under copyright...)

But basically the same thing is here for free, in a PRC file (and to be clear, the person who put it together claims he has permission):

http://www.memoware.com/?screen=doc_detail&doc_id=19647&p=category^!Horror ~!
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote