View Single Post
Old 02-18-2011, 07:02 PM   #18
JeremyR
Guru
JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JeremyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard, Nook HD+
Hmmm, I'm not sure if I should link to this, because I don't know if the person who uploaded it really had permission like he claims. But then again, I think the same is true for the link at Amazon (as at least some of the stories are clearly under copyright...)

But basically the same thing is here for free, in a PRC file (and to be clear, the person who put it together claims he has permission):

http://www.memoware.com/?screen=doc_detail&doc_id=19647&p=category^!Horror ~!

Last edited by JeremyR; 02-18-2011 at 07:05 PM.
JeremyR is offline   Reply With Quote