View Single Post
Old 08-06-2010, 03:31 PM   #37
Steven Lake
Sci-Fi Author
Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PC (Calibre)
Well, the way I saw it, you had two people in the movie who were primary characters: The rat and Linguini. The rat could cook with the best of them. Linguini couldn't. Yes, he could "cook", taking literally the proper definition of "preparing food", but that didn't mean you would eat it, or possible end up keeping it down rather than depositing it in the nearest porcelain thrown. So thin of it like this. The kitchen full of chefs was the 2% of great writers who are picked out of the slush piles of publishing houses. The rat was the magical individual from among that group who produces the next great classic/blockbuster. Linguini represented the worst of the other 98%. Anywho, that's what I took from it, and how I drew up the comparison.
Steven Lake is offline   Reply With Quote