Thread: Seriousness How To Join Our Happy Family!
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2010, 04:01 PM   #24
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Quote:
Originally Posted by phenomshel View Post
You forgot the blue one next to the fish.

But seriously, ditto on everything DGma said. I joined a tad over a year ago, got welcomed and assimilated instantly. MR is a great place to hang out.
Resistance is futile...

Actually, I think DGma (DesertGrandma) meant 'microcosm' but being a microorganism is sort of funky too.

As you go along with being a part of MobileRead, you will soon be a part that no one remembers not having around. I joined in April of 08 and now I'm a moderator. Which just goes to show that even Alex can have an off day...
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote