View Single Post
Old 05-19-2009, 02:34 PM   #9
Phogg
PHD in Horribleness
Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Just a whole bunch. I guess I am a collector now.
All through my school years, I spent a lot of mornings reading the dictionaries in the school library (primarily to have rhyming word or a word with the right number of sylables when writing metric verse). My ride put me at the school about forty minutes before classes started so that was a lot of time spent.

I hardly ever need a dictionary for anything except technical jargon in an area with which I am unfamiliar. But I only read novels on book readers.
Phogg is offline   Reply With Quote