View Single Post
Old 12-20-2008, 10:45 PM   #13
garygibsonsf
Addict
garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.garygibsonsf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilly View Post
You have to call and ask them that because I paid out of pocket to return it but they paid to send it back to me. I guess the only major problem you would have is with them sending back the reader to you outside of the US. Tell them you bought the reader from the US and now they have that they are being sold in Europe, is it possible to get warranty service for your US bought reader.
Hopefully I'd never need to (once I've bought myself a new reader), but your suggestion is a good one. I'd alter it slightly and say I either bought it while passing through the States (the argument I bought it before it was available in the UK wouldn't work since they'd want a copy of the receipt, and that would show the date as after the Sony's release in the States), or that someone bought me one as a present there and brought it back. But yes, that's probably the way to go. Thanks.
garygibsonsf is offline   Reply With Quote