View Single Post
Old 04-16-2014, 05:18 PM   #6
Readirect
Zealot
Readirect can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Readirect can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Readirect can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Readirect can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Readirect can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Readirect can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Readirect can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Readirect can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Readirect can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Readirect can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Readirect can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: KPW1
I've tried a variety of the inexpensive ones and always have found something to not like ... the cover failed to shut off the Kindle/turned it off randomly when open ... the cover was "squishy" when open and was uncomfortable to hold when folded back ... the cover failed to secure the Kindle ... ad nauseam.

I finally bought the Amazon leather model. It's on the expensive side but I wasted a heck of a lot more on the cheapies. The Amazon one fits perfectly, is much thinner, folds back properly, stays closed when tossed around in a backpack and looks great.

IMHO
Readirect is offline   Reply With Quote