Thread: KOBO Rocks!!!
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2013, 01:03 PM   #19
Mostly Math
Groupie
Mostly Math ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mostly Math ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mostly Math ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mostly Math ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mostly Math ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mostly Math ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mostly Math ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mostly Math ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mostly Math ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mostly Math ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mostly Math ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo (loaned out), KoboTouch (given away), KoboVox, KoboGlo, AuraHD
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
In order to get Calibre to see your Aura HD, you should do what DavidFor is asking for in the following message so he can write the driver.

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...&postcount=218
Further down in that thread someone has already sent him the info, which is a good thing because I don't really know how to do it

I am not at all concerned that I cannot connect to calibre at the moment, I know that as soon as the driver is available it will be up. Those calibre guys rock too, way more that KOBO!!

It was just if someone wanted me to check sideloaded books and can't wait until I can connect to calibre they will need to let me know another way (and spell out the details because I am not too techy)

S
Mostly Math is offline   Reply With Quote