View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 10:58 AM   #5
muzzex
muzzex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.muzzex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.muzzex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.muzzex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.muzzex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.muzzex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.muzzex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.muzzex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.muzzex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.muzzex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.muzzex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4.1.0
Yes, they support Russian written books. I have no problem to read the books, but the dictionaries do not work. At least they are not linked to the books such that I can find the word on pop-up. I can also not search the Ru dictionary as I can't write any cyrillic letters.

I guess it's the hack out there that I'm looking for. I'm not high-tech enough to understand everything out there, and the Russian written forums are too complicated. I'm still quite new into the Russian language.

Thanks,
m.
muzzex is offline   Reply With Quote