View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012, 11:01 PM   #133
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnleo View Post
But Is it possible to put the entire menus to the right a bit? "File" in the top left corner is the most difficult to touch since there's less space there than other menu buttons. As for the smal kindlel touch screen, personally I think 3 mm is not going to affect our reading experience.
Also, I didn't find a way to move my personal bookmarks to the favorite toolbar.
Besides, are you planning to enable portrait mode on it? Just a thought.
portrait mode can be enabled by adjusting the startup script. read it. it's pretty obvious which bit to elide / change

I am not sure if my using of LARGE fonts makes my selection easier. nor indeed if injecting a large font would cause an overflow resize in the menu. I could look at that. but I doubt it.

I personally use a pen thing to do my exact pressing.

(pictured)

It is possible to make some of that stuff accessible via Xresources (or something) and indeed I don't know, perhaps some of it is.... but if it's not there already it's effort.

Any chance of grabbing an exact output of your CTNG config baf??
Would like to jump on building this with you.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	pen.jpg
Views:	378
Size:	242.5 KB
ID:	96732  

Last edited by twobob; 11-23-2012 at 11:06 PM.
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote