View Single Post
Old 06-03-2012, 11:55 PM   #856
Edward M. Grant
Zealot
Edward M. Grant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Edward M. Grant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Edward M. Grant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Edward M. Grant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Edward M. Grant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Edward M. Grant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Edward M. Grant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Edward M. Grant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Edward M. Grant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Edward M. Grant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Edward M. Grant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard, Asus Transformer
Trying to finish my d*mn 'Horror Movie' novel; I started it as a diversion on a business trip last spring as an attempt to try out Stephen King's "I just start with a situation and see where it goes" approach to writing and realised a year later that I'm not that kind of writer. The basic story is there, but I have so many subplots to clean up that I'm not sure whether I'll ever get it done or just put it away for a year and rewrite it from scratch.
Edward M. Grant is offline   Reply With Quote