View Single Post
Old 04-03-2012, 11:05 PM   #9
MikeOnyx
OnyxBoox Sales
MikeOnyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeOnyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeOnyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeOnyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeOnyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeOnyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeOnyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeOnyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeOnyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeOnyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeOnyx ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox
Consider Onyxboox.com

Hi everyone. This is Yale from onyxboox.com. You're right in that there was one customer who had a bad experience shopping on the website. It was my fault for not helping him sooner. I am trying to get better. I am sure some of the other people on this forum have bought from my site and have had a generally positive experience. I know that I have not really participated in any meaningful way on this forum, but now is better than never. If you have any questions for me, please message me.

Thanks!
MikeOnyx is offline   Reply With Quote