View Single Post
Old 01-01-2012, 09:05 AM   #1
Senior
Zealot
Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Senior can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Vox
Unhappy Vox dead but three lights are on

My Vox has worked faultlessly since Christmas and without warning it has gone into a sleep mode where the three lights HOME,MENU,RETURN stay on at all times. When I plug into computer via USB port the computer shows no indication of any USB activity. Any attempt to wake Vox up via 10 second etc hold on the on button does nothing. I know there is a small button under back cover but have not been that brave to try touching it. The green light is on if I plug in charger, other than that there is nothing, dead. Anyone have a idea of how to restore it to life?
Senior is offline   Reply With Quote