View Single Post
Old 04-22-2011, 09:27 AM   #11
abookreader
Wizard
abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles - Keyboard, Fire, 2-US, iPhone, iPAD
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
Dang! People seem get all worked up about Collections. Creating them, editing them, migrating them, managing them, and writing various programs to do all the above for you. Maybe I'll create one someday just to see what all the fuss is about, but with all the work that seems to be involved with them, I'm afraid it would cut into my reading time.

Anyway... looks like you've put some thought and effort into this tutorial. I hope your process makes someone's life a little easier.
Creating ~One~ isn't the problem DiapDealer. It's creating 187 of them and then having to move the books in that gives people the grumps. Luckily mine are all mostly created now and I only have to mess with a book or two as I obtain them.

I've played around with the Calibre plug-in some but I really wish the Kindle Collection Manager would get an update to make it work again.
abookreader is offline   Reply With Quote