Thread: Another person
View Single Post
Old 08-14-2009, 12:52 PM   #7
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
HI and welcome to MR, Ryan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wetdogeared View Post
Welcome to MobileRead Ryan.

It' always nice to have authors join the forum, there are several resident ones here now. I'm sure you'll get lots of advice on which format your eBooks should be available in.

{SNIP}
WDE.
As WDE already said, it is nice to have authors join in on the forums.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PennyPie View Post
Winter! Welcome!

Pardon the ignorance, but what's a spec-fic afficionado ?

Penny
Oh! Oh! I think I know this **let me know if this is not right..***

I came across this on MR author member Steve Jordan's website.... http://www.stevejordanbooks.com/novels.htm

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	251
Size:	22.4 KB
ID:	34234Click me

Also, from Wikipedia..http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Speculative_fiction

Quote:
Speculative fiction is a fiction genre speculating about worlds that are unlike the real world in various important ways. In these contexts, it generally overlaps one or more of the following: science fiction, fantasy fiction, horror fiction, supernatural fiction, superhero fiction, utopian and dystopian fiction, apocalyptic and post-apocalyptic fiction, and alternate history.

The term is used this way in academic and ideological criticism of these genres, as well as by some readers, writers, and editors of these genres.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote