View Single Post
Old 08-10-2009, 01:36 PM   #3
rlparker
Ars longa
rlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankind

Device: Kindle K1, K3 wifi
Hi GA Russell, welcome to MR!

We're practically neighbors--I work in RTP. There at least a couple other active North Carolinians around too.

I've been very happy with my Kindle since I got it last Sept. At the time, I wasn't aware that there were any other choices!

I've been reading mostly PD classics that I downloaded from here. But I've also read a couple of the $0.00 Kindle books. Many of these seem to be the 1st in a series. The free book is a loss leader; the hope/expectation is that you'll get hooked and buy the others in the series. My impression is that many of these are worth what you pay for them , but the one I'm reading now (His Majesty's Dragon) is in that category and I've been surprised at what a good story it is. At least so far.
rlparker is offline   Reply With Quote