View Single Post
Old 04-24-2009, 07:42 AM   #12
user_none
Sigil & calibre developer
user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR
Quote:
Originally Posted by =X=
Okay I've made a small file that has two footnotes and two sidebars
Thanks, this will help a lot. Can you also generate 2 more files from this, one with the sidebar removed and one with the footnotes removed. One of the issues I'm dealing with is when the file only has one but not both the offset in the header is the same for both. I want to ensure that my check that differentiates between them is successful.
user_none is offline   Reply With Quote