View Single Post
Old 02-12-2009, 03:58 AM   #2
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
G'day sørensundsans,

Quote:
Originally Posted by sørensundsans View Post
I'm sørensundsans and live in Australia.

sørensundsans is a Danish word and translate roughly as someone with a down to earth, sensible attitude.
Move along, sørensundsans. Your type aren't welcome here.

I kid, I kid!

Quote:
I've been looking at bookreaders for several years and have finally made up my mind and got a PRS 505, this is a definite improvement on the Palm Z22 I have been using to read many books.
I can see how that might work.

Quote:
As this is all new to me I've many things to learn but luckily I discovered Calibre on this forum and that has made it much easier.

Thanks for the forum
Welcome aboard, sørensundsans. You'll find the forum grows even richer in help, information, and friendliness the more you delve. Can I get you a drink?

Cheers,
Marc (Psst. Some say not to accept a drink from me. Those people are wusses!)
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote