View Single Post
Old 08-29-2008, 06:37 PM   #71
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post
In such parameters as are so diaphanous, I would proclaim myself as perfectly normal, per the innate notions and actions that are normative to me.
Dude...you've got tentacles on your face. Though, I concede again, everyone is normal if you narrow your parameters enough. Goo-goo-ga-joob.

Quote:
In other words, y'all are just a bunch of loons!
...but do we taste like chicken?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
Reminiscent of the inflatable schoolboy summoned to the inflatable headmaster's office at the inflatable school - 'You've let me down, you've let the school down and, worst of all, you've let yourself down."
{insert one of Queen Zee's trademark groans}

Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieGal View Post
And when storytelling dies out, we will tell the stories through interpretive dance. I call dibs on telling The Simpsons!
I call dibs on the Encyclopędia Britannica and Wikipedia - Compare and Contrast (The Musical!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NatCh View Post
♪♫ "Little boxes on the hillside ..." ♫♪

And they're made of, what, boys and girls?
♪♫ "Little boxes made of ticky tacky...and sticks and snails and puppy dogs' tails and sugar and spice and all things nice ..." ♫♪

Cheers,
Marc
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote