View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 06:56 PM   #14
mjt57
Connoisseur
mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjt57 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Kindle app on iPad and iPhone
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirmaru View Post
Each device and app has a slightly different email address. Go to the Manage Your Kindle Page on Amazon and copy and paste all those addresses into the CC box in your email with the eBook.
When I did this I received three copies of the same book (sent to Kindle PPW, iPad and iPhone) in the cloud.

Now I just send it to the K PPW's email address. It becomes available in the cloud for all registered devices except for the Kindle DX

Oh, and when I look at "Archived Items" on the Kindle DX the only books that are displayed are the purchased ones. None of the uploaded ones are available.
mjt57 is offline   Reply With Quote