View Single Post
Old 12-01-2012, 06:50 PM   #22400
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
I can see her lyin' back in her SATIN dress
In a room where ya do what ya don't confess
Sundown ya better take care
If I find you been creepin' 'round my back stairs
Sundown ya better take care
If I find you been creepin' 'round my back stairs
She's been lookin' like a queen in a sailor's dream
And she don't always say what she really means
Sometimes I think it's a shame
When I get feelin' better when I'm feelin' no pain
Sometimes I think it's a shame
When I get feelin' better when I'm feelin' no pain

( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-02VrChRqpc )

Good morning, all! A pleasant and peaceful Sunday morn, with a mug of Ahmad's "English Breakfast" tea, some hummus and babbaganous for breakfast. I guess I was thinking of DesertBlue's trip when I decided what to eat. Thinking of switching my phone today... my iPhone 3G is making calls by itself... time for an iPhone 5 if I can get one without a long contract. We'll only be here for another few months and I don't want to have to pay for a 2-year Japanese contract.

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertblues View Post
Back home since yesterday. ....
On the photo: me in front of the Seti I temple in Abydos, Egypt
Welcome back! I can't wait to see the pictures of your adventure. Interesting to see that such an ancient locale as the Temple to Seti would be 'wheel-chair' accessible...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurora W View Post
Some Mountain Wulong in my cup. Which is just a delaying tactic as I really need to get the dessert for tonight's archery club get-together done.
Hi Aurora, long time no see! Gosh, I miss archery! I used to be very involved with it in Vermont. I had one of the very first Bear Compounds produced. Looking at the equipment today... half of it I don't even recognize. Everyone seems to be using releases of one sort or another, compound let-offs are up to 75% We thought we had the bee's knees with 30% let-off!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
My youngest is off to a party this evening in a rather splendid fancy dress costume he made himself. He's the cat from The Cat Returns.
How did your Scottish Dance Demo turn out?

One more mug of tea, then it's off to the phone shops!

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote