View Single Post
Old 02-12-2011, 12:04 AM   #164
ElizabethN
reader, ebook junkie
ElizabethN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElizabethN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElizabethN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElizabethN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElizabethN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElizabethN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElizabethN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElizabethN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElizabethN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElizabethN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ElizabethN ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: droid, kindle, kobo, eslick, sony
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rie142 View Post
Yes it is working but what I would like to know is WHY it is making collections from tags that I don't even have or use. I will eventually figure it out.

It looks to work so well for everyone.

for all the help.
Some amazon books come with tags preloaded; is there a chance that the plugin is picking those up?

if you're in device library on calibre, highlight a book and do a right click (on a windows mouse) to get to the context menu, the option to add a book to library will be there. it may be worth checking to see if any of those unwanted tags came from that source.

when added to the main library, associated tags from amazon should show up as well in calibre's tag field.

Last edited by ElizabethN; 02-12-2011 at 12:05 AM. Reason: forgot last line