View Single Post
Old 01-12-2011, 09:21 AM   #12
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
I know that a lot of the people in this forum think of the NC as an economical Android tablet. But the lack of ports really hampers the NC as a tablet. What good is a tablet that cannot be connected to other devices like cameras, camcorders, etc? Not much in my opinion, other than as a reader and video/game machine. I would love to have a video/sound port to connect my cameras so I could use the NC for liveview photography/videography.
Why would I need to connect my NC to a camera? camcorder? larger monitor? HDTV? etc?

It surfs the web and plays videos; just like my netbook does. Result, my NC has already replaced my netbook as my field PC when I travel. My netbook is now my living room PC and internet video streamer.

IOW, we buy what we need; not what someone else thinks we need.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote