View Single Post
Old 12-19-2010, 11:43 PM   #18
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATDrake View Post
But the important point is, however these may work, if you don't have a Kobo reader yourself you won't be able to put them on any other.
Even if you do, that's no guarantee. My Kobo reader was sold by Borders. So, it won't sync with the Kobo desktop app, but only the Borders app (oddly, it came with the 100 free classics from Kobo, not the 5 or so from Borders; it also caused constant reboots of my PC for 4 days, until I managed to completely wipe it clean, classics and all, then get it to sync; I've never attempted a sync since, no matter what I could read that way, as a result, and use Calibre and ADE to manage it, instead).
koland is offline   Reply With Quote