View Single Post
Old 12-03-2012, 02:44 PM   #45
Hamlet53
Nameless Being

Quote:
Originally Posted by medard View Post
Hm.. I think we need one more vote for Greek Philosophy..?

I would never try to persuade someone to vote for Greek Philophy. But.. Do you know what 'Platonic Love' really means? Some girls talk about this stuff on the phone sometimes: I really like you, let's stay 'platonic friends'..

Wouldn't it bee the coolest thing on earth to explain 'Platonic Love' to this girl in this situation? Well, of course we'd need to know what 'Platonic Love' exactly is. And Eros. And Friendship. It's only 50-70 pages.. Very easy to understand.. And free to download, of course.

But feel free to vote whatever you like. No need to vote for Greek Philosophy.
Are you suggesting that Greek Philosophy is a single book of 50-70 pages? Seriously though, Philosophy (not just Greek) might make an interesting category. I still don't think that that as a category would likely garner enough votes to be end up being selected as the category for the month. Limiting it to Greek Philosophy would make it so specialized that I can't see that being voted in as a category at all. Recall that if that happened at least 10 ebooks would have to be nominated in that category. Now that I have made this observation maybe I will be proved wrong and March 2013 will be the Greek Philosophy month.

Actually what I am curious to see is if it will occur that with Mystery/Thriller in the running once more the same category as last year will be selected. It has already happened for the two months that had been reconsidered, though February was close.