View Single Post
Old 02-01-2010, 08:40 AM   #15
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShortNCuddlyAm View Post
Until I got my reader, I would only read on the train when I got a seat. The reader's so much easier to read one-handed!
Try a nice PDA... Which is what I used (at least, after the ebookman...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShortNCuddlyAm View Post
The papers were all the free morning paper. Normally there's people playing games on their phone or console, or reading messages on their blackberry, but I didn't spot anyone doing that this morning. Thankfully the part of the line I travel on is underground, so there's no-one talking on their phones
I never really seen anybody play with their gadgets, only either listening to music (I presume) or talking on the phone. Unless it was somebody with a laptop (I moved before the netbooks became popular), because that person would most likely be doing some work on it...

(and no undergrounds in my neck of the woods!)
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote