View Single Post
Old 04-08-2009, 11:26 AM   #11
Phogg
PHD in Horribleness
Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Phogg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Just a whole bunch. I guess I am a collector now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
Well being "owned" is when you are dominated by someone. For example, if we play a game and I beat you you were "owned". Now what letter comes after o? p or course. So, being pwned is being majorly dominated. For example, if a sports game is a shut out of very one sided many people would say the losing team was pwned.

BOb
It might have died a merciful death, had not "Owned" been put into the obscenity filtering software at several large gaming sites - leading to use of the misspelled version to circumvent the censors.
Phogg is offline   Reply With Quote