View Single Post
Old 03-16-2013, 07:24 PM   #35821
Rumpelteazer
Grand Sorcerer
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition
I was just reading the back of a packet of cable clips I got from Deal Extreme yesterday. A couple of years ago I bought the original ones these are clearly knock off ones, going by the grammar mistakes and strange sentences. The last sentence on the back is "Cables [sic] mess will not happen if you have it in hand which will bring you happy feeling". I especially like how these clips should give you a happy feeling!
Rumpelteazer is offline   Reply With Quote