View Single Post
Old 02-19-2013, 10:36 PM   #22
JimmyR
ɴₐɴ
JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KV PW4 PW3 PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by bohenden View Post
I have now first installed the jailbreak and the hack in 5.3.1 and later in 5.3.3(along with rescuepack etc)
Can you give a step by step of the process you followed? I'm not sure if you installed the jailbreak twice, the screensaver hack twice, both... I don't know if it even matters.

Might try downloading the image again and using that. Corrupt download perhaps? *shrug*

Quote:
Stupid question... you installed Python right?
You don't need python to use your own custom images, right? Only for cover and last modes. Or maybe I misunderstood the installation instructions. Very possible!

Last edited by JimmyR; 02-19-2013 at 10:43 PM.
JimmyR is offline   Reply With Quote