View Single Post
Old 01-31-2013, 09:00 AM   #247
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by silver18 View Post
I always use Programmer's notepad from when I first had lots of problems with line endings.
Anyway, I'll check twice before releasing (BTW, no new releases until I have some spare time!).

This launcher could really beat the original one! It could also display images along with extension's name!!
I'm loving it!!
And if you also use WinSCP - that program will often "correct" the line-endings for you (to what B.Gates thinks they should be).
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote