View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013, 08:58 AM   #5
robinson
Zealot
robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robinson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

fiver22, agree 100% on ShuBook.

Wanted to ask you-- how did you like Stanza on the iPod Touch 5? I found both it and eReader troublesome because of the taller screen. They ended up putting the status bar much further down--and thus couldn't take advantage of the full screen.

That also mean that the time showed up--which I avoid with black tape on my iPhone 4! I don't like knowing what time it is in the middle of the night! Hence, I put a strategically place piece of black tape right at the top of the screen covering the time. With an IPT, that trick won't work with older apps!
robinson is offline   Reply With Quote