View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 07:30 AM   #11
Agama
Guru
Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW2, Nexus7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravensknight View Post
What kind of wall charger do you use?
I've got a belkin that says the output is 5Vdc 1A, but when I plug the usb cord into it, my T1 [and my 505] won't charge. At least, no light comes on to indicate it.
My Sony PRS-300 will not charge directly from any USB mains charger but only from a USB port on a computer. This is a restriction made by Sony and may also be the issue on your 505. I think this was meant to encourage us to buy Sony's expensive dedicated non-USB charger.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elcreative View Post
Might need to check the USB cable... probably should have data lines shorted to work properly and have never got 505 to charge via USB wall charger unless using USB to micro-Philips plug (the cylindrical one) rather than USB-USB mini.
Not sure about "shorting data lines" but maybe this Philips plug acts like Sony's charger.

Last edited by Agama; 01-03-2013 at 07:36 AM. Reason: typo
Agama is offline   Reply With Quote