View Single Post
Old 11-13-2012, 06:32 AM   #89
Format C:
Guru
Format C: ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Format C: ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Format C: ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Format C: ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Format C: ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Format C: ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Format C: ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Format C: ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Format C: ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Format C: ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Format C: ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iLiad + PRS-505 + Kindle 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by caleb72 View Post
There have even been times when I've nominated a book which ended up in the vote, but subsequently someone else has nominated a book that I felt was an even better choice. It happens and I certainly reserve my right to change my mind.
I do it all the time. Usually I nominate the books I want you to read, and I vote for the books I'd like to read, or I'd like to share an opinion upon.

So, for me it's rather a rare situation to vote for the book I nominated (Carmilla was an exception, but during the discussion I were offline, so I did not comment it: sorry for that).

As for secrecy, I prefer hidden votes.

Format C: is offline   Reply With Quote