View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012, 12:42 AM   #22
Primal
Primal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Primal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Primal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Primal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Primal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Primal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Primal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Primal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Primal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Primal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Primal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Classic
Posted this on the top level Android thread, but no responses, so I figured I'd try in here:
I had intended to purchase the Kyobo EReader with Mirasol early in the year before leaving on a trip, but it didn't happen. Ended up going with my good old Nook.
Now I have the opportunity to buy, place my order at ShopEReaders, and bam...order cancelled. It's been discontinued. Apparently they don't actually carry the products they offer.
Anyone know where I might be able to find one? Nothing on Ebay, BuyKorea, etc. With the number of bad reviews I figured someone would be sick of theirs by now. lol.
I'd really appreciate anyone's help. "
Anybody? Don't mind if it's used, as long as it's operating.
Primal is offline   Reply With Quote