View Single Post
Old 09-29-2012, 04:25 AM   #3
cybmole
Wizard
cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
cant download with google chrome, but I think maybe chrome have done a bugged update???

The .msi downloads then vanishes - had to get it with IE9 instead. trying to google the issue but not getting much info yet - ( just one short thread on google groups)
anyone else having problems or could test download the calibre msi in chrome please. (win 7 /64)

I tried some other file types from other sites & chrome handled those OK. I have not changed any PC settings but I see the chrome wrench icon has changed so chrome must have auto-updated.

it could be MSE is throwing a hissy fit, but MSE usually tells you if it does not like a file.
cybmole is offline   Reply With Quote