View Single Post
Old 09-15-2012, 12:05 PM   #165
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by juco View Post
It was shortsighted of me to do the firmware update, so in order to get my hacks (inluding the German menus) working again, I'm looking for a way to downgrade my K3 from 3.4 to 3.3. Does anybody see a chance of doing so?
You can downgrade to 3.0.2 using the "simple debricking" method, then apply updates from amazon to get back to 3.3. But then you need to keep wireless off (or install a hack) to prevent a future unwanted OTA update to 3.4.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote