Thread: Touch Case for Touch?
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2011, 03:06 AM   #118
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by molman View Post
@Terisa de morgan: nice (if a little girly for me :-) )... the front of the cover looks really big in that 2nd photo though. Is it well reinforced inside? Who (on Etsy) did you get this from? My wife might be interested in a similar case.
Well, I'm such a girly, what can i do? The front cover is around 1 cm wider than Kobo Touch, I think it's the same size for Kobo and Nook Touch, but no so big. And not very strong reinforced (not rigid but strong material), which it is OK for me (I don't like a lot hard covers). The shop is this:

http://www.etsy.com/shop/DichotomicDesign?ref=pr_shop
Terisa de morgan is online now   Reply With Quote