View Single Post
Old 07-13-2011, 07:48 PM   #12
elcreative
Wizard
elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elcreative ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS505, 600, 350, 650, Nexus 7, Note III, iPad 4 etc
Quote:
Originally Posted by anamardoll View Post
Depends on the device. My PocketBook 360 with hard cover is PERFECT for pockets.
As are my PRS-505, 350 & 650 with covers... also depends on the pockets... my PRS-505 travels everywhere (and every day) in my pocket and has done for several years... I suppose it also depends on how you treat yourself and your pockets...
elcreative is offline   Reply With Quote