View Single Post
Old 04-11-2014, 06:57 AM   #4
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by gabrielalt View Post
Thanks for the reply. There's no problem for the publisher. I ask generally if the format is regularly accepted as a reliable source nowadays.
I'm currently doing a part-time degree in Egyptology with Manchester University here in the UK, and they are certainly happy to accept references to ebooks in academic essays, if that's of any help. As you know, the point of any reference is to allow the reader to go back to the source themselves, and as long as you include sufficient information to allow that to be done, I don't see any problem.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote