Thread: Silliness The Saint Leslie Chateris
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2008, 08:49 AM   #9
Steven Lyle Jordan
Grand Sorcerer
Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Steven Lyle Jordan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Well, that's what happens with older series. I'm sure if I mentioned the name Kenneth Robeson to the same youth, I'd get the same expression. And if I followed up with: "You know... Doc Savage!" I'd get a reply such as: "Medical books, in the corner there. Anything from Africa's on the bottom shelf."

These days, pretty much any of those old adventure and pulp books are forgotten by today's generations, other than maybe Ian Fleming.
Steven Lyle Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote